Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday's Wisdom....

There have been few posts from me on "Wednesday's Wisdom" as of late.  Mostly because I have not been feeling at all wise these past few weeks.

I did have a thought this morning I wanted to write about, but then I saw a post on Facebook from daughter #2, saying that Maya Angelou had passed away. I clicked on the article, (myfox8.com, with info c/o CNN) and there at the bottom of the piece, they had shared her last "tweet":


Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God.
(taken from her Twitter account)


Oh, I just love that.  
I so heartily agree with her. 
Such wisdom! 

And I've decided to be quiet today.  And listen for the voice of God.  Which, based on my experience, will provide me with the wisdom I need today.

No comments:

Post a Comment