Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tip for a Tuesday....

How to STOP business text messages: 

 I love the benefits of "texting" and instantly keeping in touch with family and friends.  My list of contacts is short, so anytime my train whistle alert go off, I will check to see if someone needs me.  Lately, I've found it a bit disconcerting to find the alert go off a couple of times a day from Home Depot or Michaels, simply alerting me to their latest sales.

While I know that I did in fact sign up for this, I don't think I realized how often they would contact me.  So I decided to take some action.

Googling "how to stop ______ text messages" will bring you to a nice little box, instructing you to "text" a specific number, then type the word "STOP" in the message.
  Presto, change-o! You are off the list!!


No comments:

Post a Comment