Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday's Wisdom....

"Wouldn't the real Christmas miracle be if we slowed down long enough to remember the reason for the season, so that our holiday celebrations became authentic and meaningful?

So be of good cheer. Be not frazzled, frustrated, nor frantic, for I bring you tidings of comfort and joy. If you do Christmas at your house, you can choose to do it your way. Whatever that way might be. You can consciously decide to be happy, loving, fulfilled, generous, peaceful, contented, spiritual, joyous, calm, festive, and emotionally connected to the important people in your life for the holidays this year.
Or you can, unconsciously, choose to be a wreck."
Sarah Ban Breathnach  -  Simple Abundance - December 8

I've learned that I actually don't have to do it all! 
I can do just enough so that I am are not overwrought and over tired.
I can actually enjoy the holiday season.

The choice is always mine.
(Don't you just hate that! But it's true.)

I intend to choose wisely - for my sake - 
as well as everyone around me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment