Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday's Wisdom....

Oh dear Lord, this is me! I need to paste this sign right above my desk!

It doesn't matter how old I grow, I still have difficulty with indecision and it causes me such stress!

Recently, our vacuum gave up and I was tasked with purchasing a new one. My research included stops at various websites, including many viewings on YouTube.

The Englishman inquired as to why I had not yet made my purchase.
"I don't want to make a mistake," I answered honestly.
I wanted to be right.

He suggested that based on what I had come up with in the way of choices, I should just make my best guess and "click" on a purchase.

Which I did. And I'm delighted to say I am thrilled with the new vacuum!
(Amazing what can make one happy at this stage of life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment