Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday's Tip for a Day....

Turn on the music!! 
Feeling down, unsettled, uneasy? Turn on some music. 
Using "Alexa", playlists on my phone, YouTube or my record player, I can change my mood and transport myself back to other times simply by listening to music. 

Some of my favorite artists include James Taylor, Josh Groban, Carole King, and Nat King Cole. The "Classical for Focus" playlist on Alexa is a soothing choice when doing computer work. Another favorite - British cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason, playing at the Royal Wedding (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmfBt6RVdYY)


MUSIC
"Things may always stay the way they are
Still my head looks for a change from time to time

I don't really mean to look that far- turn on the music
Strike up the music, let the music change my mind"

James Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment