Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tip for a Tuesday...

 Symmetry and Simplicity

We recently moved a bookcase into our bedroom. At first, I was placing books, decorative boxes and other bits and bobs here and there on the shelves. I found the mish mash of items to be too distracting.

So, I ordered a set of storage boxes, which came in a pack of three. They improved the look so much that I ordered another set.

They hold excess clothes, an extra set of sheets and my stash of toiletries. The look is serene and orderly, which is the mindset I aim for daily.


If you like the look, here is the information from Amazon:

Zilink Storage Bins for Shelf Decorative Storage Boxes with lids Stack-able Storage Baskets for Closet with Handles for Home Office Storage, Grey, Set of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment