Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday's Tip for the Day....

Stock up!
The change in season is a welcome one for me, as Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I've heard several people lament the fact that Fall will soon give way to Winter.  
With that thought in mind, I've decide to prepare early this year.

Keeping an eye out for staple items that are on sale now, I've started tossing multiples of products in to my basket each time I shop.  Kleenex, paper towels, liquid dish detergent and more have already found their way in to my home.  

The reason?  Regardless of whether the predictions of a snowy winter season come true or never materialize, I plan on spending as little time as necessary in the bitter cold air.  My hope is that by gradually stocking up over the next couple of months, I will be able to shorten the duration of   loading and unloading grocery packages by having ample stock in the pantry. 


My tip?  Perhaps it's time to start purchasing in bulk those larger, necessary dry goods. That way, you will only need to transport perishable items during the winter months, spending less effort negotiating the snowy pavement and more time snuggled up in the warmth of your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment