Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Fotos....

                                

What a wonderful visit with the wee ones and their parents last Sunday!
I snapped these photos while on our way out to lunch.


Miss M busy crocheting.  
Her Aunt L, who was taught by her Grandma, has been guiding her.
What a joy to see these talents passed down through the generations.
It brings back precious memories of my mother instructing me and all my girls, 
as well as some of their friends.

The girls and I filled in these feathers for a Thanksgiving project.  
Hard to read, but they state, in order:
candy
school
yummy food
my wonderful family
M and C

We're big on "gratitude" in our family. 
It puts everything into the proper perspective.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment