Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday's Wisdom...

Ah, the wisdom of a four year old .....
When my youngest granddaughter recently picked up a ball of yarn from my crochet basket, 
she implored me to make her a scarf. 
Right then and there.
"Oh, and gloves, too" she quickly added.  
When I told her I didn't know how to crochet gloves, she confidently stated: 

"You can do it, Grandmom."

No, no I can't, I assured her.

But the more I think about it, 
the more I realize that maybe she's right - maybe I can do it.
 I just need to learn how to do it.

They say that "attitude is everything."
Perhaps, if like The Little Engine That Could, I repeat:
I think I can, I think I can...
I will feel as confident as C is in my abilities, and state "I can do it!"
(Detailed instructions for crocheting gloves will also be helpful!)


No comments:

Post a Comment