Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday's Wisdom....

The following was printed on a "PARENT PAGE" sent home to me from my daughters' elementary school, many years ago.  I keep it in my copy of Simple Abundance and reread it frequently.
The resolutions suggested are as important today as they were then.
"Seven Resolutions for a Better Life

With the arrival of a new year, resolutions seem to be the order of the month.  Listed below are 7 resolutions to help you experience success in your daily living.  
These ideas are appropriate for the entire family.

Resolution 1
I will begin and end the day with positive thoughts. 
 In the morning I will be encouraged by the day ahead. 
 In the evening I will think about what went right during the day.

Resolution 2
I will take frequent mental and physical breaks to keep from overloading my system. 
 Time out for myself is important.

Resolution 3
I will eat right and not skip meals.  
My body needs good nutrition to fight off illness and stress.

Resolution 4
I will try to take a walk outside at least once a day.  
I will engage in some type of physical activity as often as possible.

Resolution 5
I will choose to associate with supportive friends and will in turn be a supportive friend to others.

Resolution 6
I will try to spend more time reading and helping others and less time watching T.V.

Resolution 7
I will try to become a more positive person.
I will work on the rough edges and polish the whole person."

No comments:

Post a Comment