Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tip for a Tuesday....

Have you ever read a magazine article and come away feeling as though you just had a wonderful conversation with a kindred spirit? That was my feeling after reading an article in the March/April 2019 issue of Victoria magazine. "The Dog that Rescued My Heart" by Cindy La Ferle spoke to my heart. I looked her up online and found her website and a treasure trove of articles.  It reads:

Things that make me happy, by Cindy La Ferle

"I'm a nationally published lifestyles journalist and photographer in Michigan. Whether I'm writing an essay or shooting a photo, I focus on the magic of the ordinary moment -- the little things we overlook as we rush through our busy days. I collect quotes that inspire me, and pair them here daily with my own photography. As a nod to my many years of writing Sunday newspaper columns, I also post longer essays and columns on weekends. Thanks for visiting! ~Cindy La Ferle"
I immediately signed up to receive her shared wisdom via email. 
I highly recommend you do the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment