Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Tip for a Tuesday...

"Hallmark Card Studio®

The fast, easy and fun way to create unique Hallmark cards for any occasion"


A good friend gave me a card a couple of years ago, which I soon realized she had designed and printed herself. I noted the mark on the back of the card and found the software she used - Hallmark! 
After purchasing and installing, I've been able to customize cards with photos and texts, as well as use the designs provided by Hallmark for every occasion imaginable. I am fortunate that the Englishman has a great printer which works beautifully.
I actually order the card stock and envelopes via Amazon so the cost is roughly $1 per card - far cheaper than what you pay in stores for cards. 
Check out their website and see if it will work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment