Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday....

 Seeking a brief respite from the ups and downs of everyday life?  Look no further than Green Gables.

Whether through the novels, television series or soundtrack - find your way to Prince Edward Island courtesy of author Lucy Maud Montgomery.  You will find yourself swept along as Anne Shirley, the story's main character, shares both her infectious optimism as well as vivid imagination.





 I myself sought out a refuge this morning from the swirling tensions of life and found it in the form of music.

Just now,  after finding my courage and playing around with various bits of information, I think I may have successfully uploaded a video from YouTube!!!!  

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
(Fingers crossed it works!)


1 comment:

  1. OMG I loved this when I was young, watched it all the time, and read all the books.

    ReplyDelete