Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tip for a Tuesday....

Instant Curtains!
Take one beautiful tea towel, one curtain rod, drapery rings with clips, and....voila!

A change of scene in the kitchen.

Then there's the master bathroom window.
Having inherited my mother's "practical gene," I was hesitant to purchase a new set of sheets, being at a loss as to what I would do with the two king size pillowcases which came with the bundle, since the Englishman and I use standard sized pillows.  Remembering that I have also been in search of something to block out the incessant spotlight from a close neighbor's house,  I realized I could solve both problems quite easily.

Take two king size pillow cases, a new curtain rod, drapery rings with clips, and.......


No sewing.  No problem.
Easy Peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment