Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tip for a Tuesday....

What to pack in your travel bag:

The best piece of advice my sister-in-law ever gave me came just before a visit with her family.
Traveling to their home by plane with a toddler in tow had me a bit apprehensive about negotiating the trip on my own.  During a pre-flight phone call, my sister-in-law passed on her own experience in that area and suggested I pack a complete change of clothes, and a plastic bag, for my little one in my carry on luggage.  That way, if there were a problem in the airport or my suitcase was lost, I would at least have the ability to deal with it immediately.

How right she was!!  My little one's sudden upset tummy, just before boarding, necessitated a quick trip to the ladies room and complete change of clothes.  Having all the necessary items in my carry on bag made all the difference and enabled us to easily make the flight.

My tip? Pack a "carry on bag" of necessary supplies and keep it close at hand while traveling.
No matter your mode of transportation - plane, train or car - items such as a change of clothes, plastic bags, tissues, etc. can make your traveling experience one of ease rather than panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment