Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tip for a Tuesday....

Got stainless steel appliances?
Meyer's Clean Day is the way to keep them clean!!

I am a huge fan of Meyer's cleaner, dish detergent and hand soap!

Stainless steel was the choice of appliance for the previous owners of our house.
Personally, I prefer white.

Stainless shows fingerprints and needs constant cleaning.
I had been using the can of spray cleaner left under the sink when we purchased the house.
But I dislike aerosol cans and some of the fine mist also ended up on the floor, 
making it dangerously slippery.

In frustration, I tried using my spray bottle of Meyer's Clean Day.
It works fabulously!!!
The stainless is gleaming and there is no residual on the floor.
Even better? It's cheaper to use than the fancy stainless steel cleaner.

Easy Peasy, lemon squeezy, as the British say.
Or, in this case, lavender squeezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment