Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tip for a Tuesday....

Vases, vases, everywhere!!
  

Every find yourself cleaning out your cabinets and wondering what to do with all those vases that have accumulated over the years?

I finally found a solution!!

 Because I hate to throw away something that might be useful to someone else, I generally just put all those extra vases straight back in the cupboard.  But having decided it's time to really clear out all those items that I don't actually use, I gave it some thought and took some action.

I stopped in at a local florist and asked the nice lady who approached me if she could use the vases in her shop.  She seemed taken aback at first, but once she understood what I was offering, she smiled and said she could definitely use them for Churches and Senior centers.
Wonderful!  said I.
She then tried to give me a few long stemmed flowers but I waved her off and said that knowing they would be put to good use was all I needed.

Easy Peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment