Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tip for a Tuesday....

Looking for a good steam mop?  
Well, search no more.



When the Shark Steam Pocket mop I've been using for a few years recently gave up trying, I sought to purchase a replacement.  At the Englishman's urging, I started to investigate alternative brands.  The first model suggested?  The Power Fresh Steam Mop by Bissell.

I liked the reviews and overall description, so went ahead and ordered it.

It's fabulous!!

Loved the way it cleaned both the wooden floors and the rough ceramic tile in my hallway.
Easy peasy to put on either of the mop pads - plain or scrubber.
Has three steam settings.
On/off button on the mop itself. 
Lightweight and easy to push back and forth.
Removable water tank!
(I am using the suggested distilled water in the removable tank, 
in hopes of prolonging the machine's life!)

I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment