Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Fotos....

Busy week....
Daughter #1 and I participated in a Christmas Pet Parade with her two boys, Barney and Oliver, last weekend.  After removing their Christmas hats and scarves, we took advantage of the unusual warm weather and took the boys for their first romp on the ocean's shore.  They loved it - as did we!!
Assisted Daughter #1 in decorating her tree.  Stunning, isn't it?
Brought back so many memories as I unwrapped ornaments 
I had bought her every year since her birth!

My daughter gave me this festive little "frosted fern," which I can plant in a shady spot in our yard in the Spring.  Looks as though the branches tips have been dipped in snow!

How wonderful to see these brave little flowers still blooming in the midst of December!!!  What a gift!











Wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend!  Be sure to slow down and savor the moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment