Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Fotos....

I've been known to take on projects the moment the Englishman's suitcases are loaded in his truck and he's headed to the airport. My most recent DIY was to tackle the pantry closet in our kitchen. 


We've added hanging racks and baskets over the past few years, but it still felt dark and dismal to me. 
So, off came the hardware and out came the white paint.  You can see the difference the first few coats made above.



I  put down some Susan Branch contact paper on the floor.  Not at all practical, I know, but it immediately brightened the space and felt cleaner. 
After returning the items, better organized in assorted baskets, I clearly labeled each so we would know instantly what went where.  

It's a pleasure now to open the pantry door and easily find what I need.

Wishing everyone a peaceful summer's weekend! 
Mind the puddles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment