Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Fotos....

Busy week....
I "pinned" a photo of a paneled look created with molding strips onto my "For the Home" board on Pinterest.  After showing it to the Englishman the other day,  he said he could do something quite similar, quite easy.

And here are the results of his labors:


Isn't it fabulous? Talented man my Englishman.
I love the textural feel it gives to the wall and hallway.
And it demonstrates that I am not wasting my time while "pinning" - good ideas can be found!

 Blueberries from our small bush and the tiniest carrots I've ever seen from our raised growing bed.


Swiss chard from Argos Farm. Nature's colors are just beautiful!
Look at the stripe in that stalk!


Treated myself to a delphinium plant this week.  I love how the color just pops next to the white fence.

Can you believe it is already August?
Wishing everyone a safe, peaceful and dry weekend!

2 comments: