Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday's Wisdom...

Having my say....

Small "victories," if you will, can bring me great satisfaction.  Those that come as the result of picking up the phone, writing or deleting an email, clicking "unfollow" for someone on Twitter or boycotting a store.  

In the grand scheme of things, maybe my actions don't count for much.  But they give me the feeling that I can have my say, as well as some control over what I support financially and put up with.

For instance, I vehemently oppose supporting in any fashion (no pun intended) those Kardashian people.  So, no, I won't be shopping at Babies R Us ever again, who insist on selling what I feel are inappropriate clothes for infants, supposedly designed by those people.  

Will Babies R Us miss me?  Doubtful. But I feel better knowing I will not contribute one penny to support something I feel strongly about.

What a blessing it is to have personal freedoms and choices!!



No comments:

Post a Comment