Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tip for a Tuesday....


Enjoy wearing makeup?
Find it difficult to purchase products that aren't screaming, 
"Look younger!"
Then check out this site.

https://www.lookfabulousforever.com/us/

I discovered this website months ago while reading through one of my British magazines, Woman & Home. The founder, Tricia Cusden, was frustrated trying to find makeup that suited her aging skin so she started her own company.

"At LFF we are not just a beauty brand, we are a movement.
A movement to celebrate mature beauty. To challenge perceptions, and to embrace the benefits of aging."

The site contains step by step video tutorials, pages on choosing the right colors for your wardrobe and product information. 
And photos of real women - not models!

Whether you are young or mature, I think you will find the information, especially the videos, at Look Fabulous Forever very useful. 

I have ordered several products but unfortunately a couple of them were not compatible with my sensitive skin.  However, I love the lipsticks and eyeshadows and would order them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment