Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Fotos.....

Captured this adorable "Mini Chef" this morning with my phone.


The "kilted" basset hound appeared Christmas morning after a sweater mishap.




And here are the locals who frequent our outdoor eatery......


A chickadee

                                                      Mr. Cardinal







These photos are courtesy of the "BirdCam" I received from the Englishman for Christmas.  



The BirdCam is a unique camera, currently hanging on the other side of the bird feeder.  It takes both still photos and short videos, and even has a built in flash for night pictures.  I think the wee ones and I are going to have a lot of fun with this!

While I don't in any way claim to be even a good photographer, I do enjoy the convenience of using my phone (and now the BirdCam) to capture those special moments that come my way.  

2 comments: