Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Fotos.....

It'a been a busy week....
The amaryllis is in full bloom!  The gorgeous red color is perfect as we approach Valentine's Day.
















The wee one is very creative these days, turning a"lap desk" into a mini sled on her living room floor.
Kept herself entertained for quite a bit with this.
Notice she's looking to see Grandmom's reaction....

Miss M and I spent Sunday morning cutting out various shapes with Play-Doh.  I'd forgotten how relaxing playing with Play-Doh is.

Here are my three charges, anxiously awaiting their dinner.  See the pleading in their eyes? The trouble is, Basset Hounds always look so sad that I end up giving them extra treats. Not good for their waistlines I'm afraid.

Tomorrow is Candlemas Day in England. In addition to being a Christian festival and a time for the blessing of candles in the Church, it also marks the midpoint of winter.   I've been very pleased to see the sun is rising earlier and earlier each day.  Signs of hope that Spring is that much closer.

Not planning on watching the Super Bowl.  No interest this year, yet I sincerely hope the Ravens don't win.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and enjoyable weekend.  May it be snow free for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment