Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday....

Make a list and check it twice....

My recent trip to London required that I attend a number of functions, ranging from casual to Black Tie.  Having spent the bulk of my formative years wearing a school uniform, figuring out what to wear has always been a bit of a challenge for me.

While getting ready for this trip I had a moment of inspiration which turned out to have been a huge help. First, I printed out a list of the various activities I would be attending. I then made notes next to each one, listing the outfit I thought would be appropriate for it, right down to shoes and accessories.

This method proved invaluable for several reasons. It helped me organize my thoughts concerning my attire, provided me with both a pre- trip shopping list  and a packing list, and was a concrete reminder once I was in London about what to wear each day.

Easy peasy!

If travel is in your future plans, why not jot down a list of daily destinations and clothing combinations.  Then use it as a guide for purchasing what may still be needed and as your packing list, ticking off each item as you place it in your suitcase. Less stress when you dress will free up your mind to enjoy every minute of your vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment