Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday's Thought for the Day....

"....but I guess that's what it's all about - we change, things change - but the memories stay."

                                                       ~ Teresa Longo-Smith

Teresa, a former Teacher co-worker, posted this on Facebook concerning her son's last day at school.
As I read it, I thought - that's perfect for what I'm going through at the moment - and I asked her permission to post it.

Knowing that despite the major changes I'm going through, the memories I hold dear will remain with me as my residence "changes" and in turn, so do I.  The memories will stay with me always.

And when my memory starts to fade, I will have photos and writings, as well as young offspring, to help me remember.

How wonderful is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment