Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday's Thought for the Day....

With all the bad news I've been hearing about lately, I needed to be reminded that there are far more good things happening in this world that don't receive nearly as much attention as they should.  Here are just a couple of items I found, through Pinterest.  
God bless these people - they both inspire and give me hope!

This story is from April of 2008:


This was posted on this woman's Facebook page, October 25, 2012:




This race took place on December 2, 2012:



This article was posted in May, 2013.  Officer Briggs met Kevin Berthia in 2005:

Wow.  Just, wow. 
Brought tears to my eyes.
You can "google" the names of the individuals listed for the original articles.
Worth reading, I assure you.
Such good people out there!!

1 comment: