Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Fotos....

Before....


After....






Amazing, huh?  If you are considering pulling down your upper cabinets and going with open shelving, I highly recommend it!

Pulling down the wall  (as seen in the second photo, in the process of being removed) that separated half the kitchen also made a huge difference in opening up the space.

And did I mention that the Englishman did all the work involved?  Including, building new drawer fronts and cabinets doors, shelves, and the "island" table constructed from an old pine coffee table.
He also put up a new backsplash using tiny subway style white tiles.
How lucky am I?

I love the open feel and being able to display and enjoy my dishes and knick knacks.
Goodness, did I just admit I like the change that has occurred in my kitchen?
I'm making progress!  Yay me!

Wishing everyone a lovely Autumnal weekend!
Oh, and GO ARMY - BEAT LOUISIANA TECH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment