Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday....

Set the timer and say a prayer....

Many months ago someone shared with me a suggestion they had been given.
It was to set a reminder on your phone, to be repeated every day at the same time, to simply "Pray."

Sounded like a good idea to me and after consulting my tech guru, aka the Englishman, I set up the reminder for 11 am.

Easy Peasy.
Simple.
Yet surprisingly - far more rewarding than I had expected.

Each day, no matter where I am or what is happening around me, I am reminded to just pause, take a moment and say a prayer.  Sometimes the prayer is intentional - to cope with the current state of affairs or a request for someone's healing, while at other times it is just offered up in gratitude.

That moment can turn around my day, my attitude or simply make me smile to remember those who suggested it.

I highly recommend the practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment