Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday.....

Do you love the smell of freshly cut pine boughs?
Then you will LOVE this limited edition dish soap from Meyer's!

Daughter #1 quickly grabbed a bottle and dropped it in our cart while we were shopping this past Sunday.  She then mentioned how fabulous the scent was and the fact that she was pleased to have found one of these bottles, as their appearance on the shelf is brief and only during the holidays.  
Well, since "Inquiring minds want to know" I asked for a whiff.

Sold!

As nice as the scent appeared in the store, I was thrilled when I put some in the sink last night.
The delightful Iowa piney aroma filled the room!
An easy, inexpensive way to increase that Christmas feeling around here!

2 comments:

  1. It just makes me want to rush out and cut down a tree every time I wash the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's that "English sense of humour" I love so much!!

    ReplyDelete