Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tip for a Tuesday....

"Do you know...?"  
       (as my oldest granddaughter frequently inquires)                 
about Radio.com ?

 

This site gives you the ability to stream your favorite radio station - anytime, anywhere - you are.

I'm a huge WCBS FM 101.1 fan.  Have been for most of my life.  Hearing the familiar DJ's, traffic and weather reports, as well as those golden oldies, when I slip into my mini cooper has been something I've missed since moving.  So I was intrigued when during my last run up north, as I drove close enough to NYC to get the station on my radio, they mentioned there was a way for me to tune in even when I'm out of range.

And yesterday was the first time I actually remembered to try it. 
I googled WCBS FM and came upon the site that way.  You can also go to radio.com and find countless stations, from across the country, ready to access.

So I'm back with Dan Taylor, Mr G and Joe Nolan every morning now.
And I couldn't be happier about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment