Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wednesday's Wisdom....

Welcome 2014!
I am very glad to welcome a brand new year today.  
January the first always feels like a fresh start - a chance to try and do things just a little bit differently.
New calendars, new daily gratitude journal, new ideas.

It's also a day to remember that I can start "new" things at any time, really.  
I don't have to wait for the New Year or a new month or a Monday.  
I can make changes or start over at any time.
If things aren't going as I hoped or planned, I can always begin again.
Even at four o'clock in the afternoon - I can declare that it is a new day.

What a huge relief that is!

And in line with following my own advice, 
I'm taking my tip not to "should" on myself just because it's New Year's Day.
You know, the idea that I should be making resolutions or 
writing down specific goals, for the entire year.

Not doing it.
And it feels great.

So Happy New Year's Day - today.
Isn't it wonderful that tomorrow will also be brand new day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment