Thursday, October 11, 2012

Friday Foto.....(posted on Thursday)

*It is in fact only Thursday, but I need to post my "thought for the day" tomorrow in order to participate in daughter #2's Friday Fitness.  As they say, "all will be revealed...." tomorrow morning. Please tune in.


It's been an absolute joy to have some extra time with "the grands" this week.  They seem to be growing right before my eyes, so I consciously soak every moment, take it in, and store in my memory.


Here they are, rockin and rollin....



M discovered some stickers in a box I keep in the kitchen which is filled with items to amuse her. The idea of placing them all over her was a joint one and it spurred many giggles on both our parts.  I especially love the "twinkle" in her eye...



It's hard to capture Miss C in a "reclining" pose these days - she is on the go the moment her tiny feet hit the floor!  Here she is with her beloved bunny and "nuk".

These two darling treasures of mine seem to spend so much of their day giggling away.
I told my daughter I think it's a reflection of all the love and care they receive from their adoring parents.
And who can blame them?

No comments:

Post a Comment