Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday's Thought for the Day....


Found this on Pinterest.  I like this girl's thinking. 
(For you non-Brits, "fringe" is what we refer to as "bangs" on a haircut.)

Now, I've worn my share of mini-skirts, halter tops and "hot pants". However, I was in my teens and early twenties when I donned those outfits. So yes, I can understand young women wanting to wear the latest styles or show off their figures.  

What I don't understand is all the cleavage and short skirts out there on women past their fortieth birthday, some even older than I am!  They seem to be everywhere.  It is not attractive. Have all the mirrors been broken?

I often say to my girls that I'm tempted to approach these women and say, "Face it - if you didn't show it off when you were young, you missed your chance.  Honey, that ship has sailed!"

"The less you reveal the more people can wonder," is something to ponder not only about one's attire, but about one's life too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment