Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tip for a Tuesday....

Discount Time!

Always on the lookout for some money saving opportunities, I have noticed there are numerous sales starting both in the stores and online. 

For those of you who regularly follow this blog, you may remember I once highly recommended products from Sweet Grass Farm.  I'm a huge fan of their offerings, most especially their laundry soap, all-purpose surface cleaner, and scented liquid soap. 

My favorite scent? Lavender.
The Englishman's favorite? Fresh White Lilac.
(Yes, he actually uses it in the kitchen après woodworking or creating a culinary masterpiece.)

Well, the good news is that their latest email indicates they are offering 25% off all items, from now until midnight October 19th.
(You must type in the code: 915F9 at checkout.)

I highly recommend you join their email list and "like" them on Facebook.  (and no, I don't work for them or receive any compensation.  I just love their products and style.)

 If you shop Lord and Taylor as I do, there is a huge sale starting today of 25% off almost everything.  The best part - they've added 10% off cosmetics and fragrances!  I've been waiting for this to replenish my stock of mascara, blush, and lipstick - ready for the new season.

From now until the end of January is my "busy season" as far as birthdays and holidays. So I have prepared my lists and am picking up items as I go along.  Making note of sales and special offerings via store emails, websites, flyers in the newspaper and mail, is how I am able to be prepared and save a little money at the same time.

"It's all good" as they say.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to add this to your Christmas buying list - http://www.orvis.com/store/search_results.aspx?x=0&y=0&keyword=land+rover

    ReplyDelete