Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday's Thought for the Day....



"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude."          ~ William James                                                                                                                                                    
A change in my attitude is not always my first response to a situation, but generally my second.  I find it can make all the difference in the world, to change the way I look at someone or something.

There is a sign in the Municipal Building of a nearby town.  It reads:  "Your attitude will be our attitude."  Think on that for a moment.  Isn't that how it usually goes?  If I am patient and friendly, I usually receive that back from the people I'm dealing with.  And if I'm impatient and ready for a fight?  Well, I'm sure you can imagine how well that works out.

Another bonus? Changing my attitude doesn't cost a thing, either.

And then there's this, which I "pinned" from Pinterest.


That works too!


No comments:

Post a Comment