Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Fotos....


Saddle up, girls! We're bustin outta here....







       Lickin the flour off the top of Grandad's homemade        bread....














Before cell phones....


Anyone remember the original "Princess Phone"?  This is mine.  I saved up all my babysitting money so I could have my own phone line installed in my bedroom.  I don't recall the initial set up costs, but it was $1.25 a month thereafter.  I spent hours on this phone.  Worth every penny!



This is a "panoramic" photo of our living room, or "lounge" as referred to by the Englishman.   He took this photo using a special app on his IPhone.  It actually does feel as peaceful as it looks when you sit in there.  Which was the goal I had in mind as I decorated it.

Wishing everyone a peaceful, sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment