Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday's wisdom....

I've been sitting here, racking my brain, waiting for a burst of inspiration and a "message" for today's post.  I finally asked myself, "So what have you learned this past week?"  
And despite feeling that I have to come up with an inspiring lesson of sorts, the truth is I have learned a lot since last Wednesday.  And in no particular order, here are just a few.

I've learned.....

 1. My body is aging faster than my mind.
 2. I do not have to keep every single book I own.
 3. Less is better!
 4. The Englishman is my rock when a crisis arises and he knows exactly how to help me.
 5. Dialing your cell phone can help you find it when you're not quite sure where you left it.
 6. Pale cream colored walls really do make rooms look larger.
 7. It's important to respond to emails.
 8. It feels really good to pass things down to your kids while you are still here to watch them enjoy those things.
 9. I need to take breaks and rest while working around the house.
10. If you've been unhappy with the food at a restaurant in the past, chances are they haven't improved since and you should not go back.

I've also learned it's best to keep these posts short.  So that's it for today's lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment