Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday....

Aromatherapy

So it turns out that the hours I spend perusing Pinterest are not in fact completely wasted.
The other day I came across a suggestion that was quite helpful.
In order to create a soothing atmosphere in a room, spray the top of a lightbulb with a favorite scent and then turn the light on.  The heat will cause the scent to subtly fill the room.

I tried it with Molton Brown's Relaxing Yuan Zhi Ambiente - a sample of which I had from a previous stay at a hotel in London.
Heavenly!

This tip worked a real treat - filling the air with just a hint of fragrance.

Easey Peasey.

In the past, I've tried using fragrance oils, but they tend to be messy and leave stains behind.
I find using a scented spray to be easier and cleaner.



Might try some of my perfume next time.
Just to keep things interesting around here....


No comments:

Post a Comment