Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday's wisdom....


I found this on Pinterest.  Not sure where it comes from.
I suspect it could have originated in Britain, based on the spelling of words such as "humour" and "Practise".

 It is worth your time to read it.

As a young girl, I was taught to lay my clothes out for the next day the night before.  I still do it.  
It saves me time and decision making in the morning.

I do write things down, though the Englishman keeps urging me to use my technology tools more.

A few things I did both yesterday and today have made a huge difference in how I'm feeling:
Opening all the windows in the house to allow the breeze to come through.
Working in my garden - putting my hands deep in the soil.
Walking in the neighborhood.

There is a tiny park down the street from our new residence.  
The Englishman and I stopped there after dinner last night while going "walkabout".
As I eyed the swings, he informed me that in England the rule is "Over fourteen can not go on  swings." 
 I responded over my shoulder, "We're not in England," 
 sat on one of the swings, and sailed back and forth for several minutes. It was a glorious feeling!

I'm going to start paying closer attention to the suggestions above.
Then actually do them all.
Maybe I'll start with a bubble bath....

No comments:

Post a Comment