Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tip for a Tuesday....

ASK

Ask if they have it another size.
Ask if you can call them back.
Ask if the sale price came up when you are checking out.
Ask if you can think about it.
Ask for a receipt. 
Ask for a second opinion.

Ask for directions. But only if you are female. Males do not ask for directions. 
I know this for a fact but will not elaborate.  

Ask for help. That's the toughest one of all.

The list could go on and on.  I think you get the gist of it.
It can be hard for some women to "ask" and I include myself in that group. 
Such a tiny word but the rewards of using it can be dramatic
 and rewarding. 

Even if the answer is "no" it feels so good to stand up for yourself when you ask.
I find the older I get the easier and more inclined I am to ask. 

Ah,  the benefits of growing older are increasing daily.





1 comment:

  1. Not that I am one to talk. I do not see too much asking going on!

    ReplyDelete