Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday's thought for the day....

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.  
                              ~Jennifer Yane


That pretty much sums up the kind of days I've been having for the past several weeks.  From bassets with ear infections, to stitches on my head, and varying minor illnesses attacking the Englishman, daughter #1 and granddaughter M, things have not been going as smoothly as I like.  I actually smiled and thought to myself, just a couple of weeks ago, that things were starting to go really well.  Silly me.  I should remember that that is exactly when life seems to "zap" me and all goes awry.

But family are on the mend, stitches have been removed, and doggies seem to be shaking their heads less frequently.  Things are good.  That's all I'm going to say.  Good. 

(I fear that if I say anything more hopeful, it may all run amuck once again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment