Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tip for a Tuesday....

Decorating with Dishtowels
My love of dishtowels goes way back, probably to when I shared my first apartment with a friend from college.  It is one of the easiest, low cost ways to brighten up a kitchen or bathroom.  
You can purchase simple ones from K-Mart or splash out at Williams- Sonoma.
They can be linen or cotton, solid color or with a holiday design.

I keep a stash of everyday ones for use in my kitchen.  Special holiday ones are stored in my linen closet and only make an appearance for holidays or change of season.

Once you grow tired of them or they are too worn to display, the added bonus is that you can recycle them as cleaning rags.

With today's dramatic change in the weather, I think it may be time to search out some towels with Spring flowers and singing birds!

1 comment:

  1. They have tons of great seasonal ones at the dollar store too!!

    ReplyDelete