Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tip for a Tuesday....

Call and inquire
Yesterday I went in search of a dress for daughter #3's wedding.  There was one I had seen online at a particular store and just assumed (silly me) that it was in the store and I could try it on.

Ah........... no.  

Instead, I came home and ordered it online.  It will be here on Monday.


Next time I will make a quick phone call to inquire if said item is in fact in the store and the size I need.  With the price of gas and much to be done around here, better to make one quick call than waste time and money.

Oh, and whoever dropped the temperature outside significantly, I am very grateful!
(I generate enough heat with hot flashes these days. Additional sweltering numbers are most unwelcome.)

Enjoy the rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment