Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Foto....



Simply stunning....

Of the 2,853 (I kid you not) photographs from my youngest daughter's wedding this past June, this one is my absolute favorite.

For those of us who know and love these two kids, this photo truly captures the essence of their relationship - the pure love and total joy they find in each other's company.

And are they funny! It's like watching a running sitcom when the two of them get started....

Posed photographs are wonderful to have, but more often than not, it is the captured spontaneous moments that I enjoy the most.

I promise to post more photos from this day in the weeks to come. Spinning through them can make me dizzy. Seriously. So I need to pace myself.

Happy weekend to all!

p.s.  Hurry home, Englishman!

No comments:

Post a Comment