Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday....

Coupons

Some of you young, tech savvy people may already know this, but it was a new revelation to me.  I have one of those CVS cards on my key chain - you know, the one they scan every time you shop. What I didn't realize until recently was that I can automatically upload coupons to it.

Here's how it works:  I signed up to receive emails from CVS.  These newsletters give me information as to what is on sale, suggestions for products and coupons.  The best part is that I can make a few "clicks" and have the coupon loaded directly onto my "extra care card."

Then when I check-out at the store, they simply ask me if I want to activate my coupon and voilà!  Automatic 20% off, without having to print, clip or carry paper coupons.

If you don't already subscribe to CVS, you can sign up at cvs.com    Easy peasy.

This afternoon I'm going to start researching to find out what other stores offer similar uploads to their cards.  I love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment