Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fotos....

Was very surprised to wake up to this at six a.m.



And not at all pleased.

Did a quick shoveling before heading down to my daughter's to watch the little ones.  Thank goodness for "Big Red," the Englishman's truck.  I needed to transport the munchkins back to my house at lunchtime so as to let out the three basset boys.  Much easier to load children in and out of a truck instead of my mini cooper!


It's been rather a long week, so when I arrived home, I did what any woman married to an Englishman would do of an afternoon - I settled down with a cup of tea, some homemade biscuits, and watched a rerun of Downton Abbey.  Though I feel a tiny bit refreshed, I have decided to spend as much of the day tomorrow resting.  Who knows what next week may have in store!


Wishing you all a relaxing, snow-free weekend!

*Enjoy reading my posts? Then please consider becoming a member.  
Sometimes forget to check in on a new posting? Perhaps you would like to sign up for email notices of each new entry. 
Spending hours on Pinterest?  I invite you to "follow" my boards. 
Simply check out the information listed on the right hand side and sign up today for any or all of the above. Thank you!

2 comments: