Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Fotos....

This week....
there were LOTS of snuggles with C...










the sun rose outside my bathroom window in the most glorious colors....




the birds were delighted to discover that large clumps of black berries had appeared on the ivy which covers our shed....
(difficult to see, I know - I'm not the best photographer and I used my phone.)



and two of my daughters, without any consultation with each other, presented me with fabulous birthday gifts with the same theme.  The Englishman will be thrilled!

Wishing everyone a peaceful weekend.
And if you have a moment, please say an extra prayer or two.  People very dear to me are dealing with difficult family situations.  I'm a firm believer that one can never have enough prayers!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment