Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tip for a Tuesday....

Take A Picture.....



In talking with a friend this morning about how difficult it is sometimes to part with "things", I mentioned that the Englishman gave me a wonderful tip many months ago.

If you want or need to part with something, but want to remember it, take a photograph of the item.  That way you will always have it, so to speak.

I've taken photographs of prints, clothes, furniture, and statues.  The list goes on and on.  Before I pass back items to my children from their childhood, I take a picture of them.
Taking photographs of room arrangements before I switch things up is also nice to have.

Let's face it - storing photographs on my computer is far easier than storing or moving the actual objects.
And less "stuff" to care for means more time with my family, especially my adorable grandchildren. What could be better than that?












No comments:

Post a Comment